1. MADERSÉNIA, SL, established in Ligallo Molí Hospital, s / n - 43560 La Senia (Tarragona), with CIF number: B43107184 (hereinafter ESSENTHIA CONTRACT ) and in the form :http://www.essenthia.es/index.php/contactar, as owner for all purposes of this website www.essenthia.es and responsible for computer files derived from it, ensures the integrity and full compliance with its obligations under the Law 15 / 1999, December 13, Protection of Personal Data, as well as those provided in the implementing regulations, approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December (LOPD and RLOPD) and other applicable regulations.
4. ESSENTHIA CONTRACT is fully aware of the use and treatment that should be given to the personal data that may be required or can be obtained from its website users to manage the services offered or to send commercial products or services may be of interest.
5. ESSENTHIA CONTRACT will adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology in accordance with the provisions of the RLOPD. However, ESSENTHIA CONTRACT cannot guarantee the absolute infallibility of the Internet and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
7. The user is responsible, in any case, for the veracity of the information provided and to notify company of any change in them. ESSENTHIA CONTRACT denies any responsibility in this regard.
8. Users have and may exercise rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition by writing to the addresses indicated in each case or to the address indicated in paragraph 1, identifying and specifying your request. In their case, they must provide a photocopy of ID card or equivalent document.
9. ESSENTHIA CONTRACT , under Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of Information Society and Electronic Commerce, will by no means send advertising and communications for the purpose of sale or other commercial users without prior request or consent. Also will not send unsolicited messages or previously consented or send chain letters or unsolicited electronic consent.
10. ESSENTHIA CONTRACT informs users that in case of acceptance of commercial messages, or alerts, they can unsubscribe from these communications by following the instructions in each case or by letter through the contact form: http://www.essenthia.es/index.php/contactar
11. In relation to personal data of children under 14 years, ESSENTHIA CONTRACT will never use these data for age-inappropriate procedures. ESSENTHIA CONTRACT will provide parents or guardians the possibility that they may exercise rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition data of their children or wards and encourage children to consult with them before providing data.